Tuesday, April 12, 2016

My Trip to Xi'an

I've done my fair share of traveling solo and roaming a city on my own. The advantage of doing this is that I can take my own sweet time roaming and I'm free to decide where to go and what to do. Or to just do nothing.

I traveled to Xi'an in mid March. The weather was cool and pleasant. For this trip, I decided I wanted a hassle-free trip without having to worry about the planning and the logistics. So I booked a tour package with a travel agent. I forgot to ask which flight we're taking and found out that it was going to be an Air Asia flight. Initially I dreaded the five-hour flight from Kuala Lumpur, but told myself to embrace the unknown. It wasn't too bad, really. :-)

That's how much leg room I got. Mind you, GSC gives us more leg room. I kept getting up to stretch my leg, but it wasn't too bad. Suffice to say I survived the five-hour flight. :-)

The tour group stayed at the Ibis Hotel, which is a 3-star hotel. The room was comfortable and spacious enough to be comfy. There's free Wi-Fi -- who can live without it, right! If you don't want to spend too much on accommodation, this is a good place to stay. Alternatively, check out hotels in China.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penang Aquarium (Akuarium Tunku Abdul Rahman)

This aquarium is run by the Fisheries Department. The entry fee is only MYR5. It's small compared to Langkawi Aquarium, but still wor...